Tuesday, July 20

Have we stopped sodomizing the kids?

BoingBoing has more of the disgusting news

Excerpt from statement provided by Kasim Mehaddi Hilas, Detainee #151108, on January 18 2004:

I saw [name deleted] fucking a kid, his age would be about 15 - 18 years. The kid was hurting very bad and they covered all the doors with sheets. Then when I heard the screaming
More graphic content left out, ya know for the lemur's sake. Excerpts from a CBS interview with PFC Lyndie England
When England was asked if there were other things that happened at Abu Ghraib, things that were not photographed, she said, “Yes.” When asked if there were worse things that happened, she said “Yes,” but would not elaborate.
You don't get the idea that anyone is hiding anything do you. I mean if this stuff got out in the wild it might cause the destruction of our democratic experiment. I hope that this wasn't done in my name, or to secure my safety. Links t the PDF files of the material can be found hereand here.