Thursday, September 30

Bush Blew It. He Isn't Up to the Job and You Know it.

I had a short vision in the minutes before the debate. I pictured a pinhead sneaking off, looking for a place to hide and finding a woodshed, and slipping inside.

Out of the corner of my eye, I catch sight of a dude that resembles that dude that played atticus in that movie- "to kill sompthin' or 'nother" -walking in the direction of said woodshed, with an object, obscured by the setting sun in the background, in hand. There is a certain dignity in the stride of the man with a purpose, meanwhile pinhead sidles down, for a nice comfy nap. I kina feel sorry for the little guy.

What a show folks, if you had the divine opportunity to watch the split sceen, watching the CiT smirk, purse his lips and generally look like a petulant child.
It was a sight to behold.