Monday, July 26

Good thing I know a little html

All right she works.

I have this crazy idea of setting up a group of people who are interested in taking shifts monitoring the republican noise machine spin. Say 10-20 minutes, a couple of times a day. pick your station you want to monitor and write about. Longer shifts would be fine, it's just that I can't stand more than 20 minutes before I am ready to become homicidal. Any way you can leave comments here or head over to the diary I have at Kos specifically for this purpose. Lets watch the watchers.

Diary entry here Feel fre to let me know if you think this is a stupid Idea, but I'm kinda fired up again and am ready to roll.

JIMMY CARTER, just made rove shit his pants, all you are gonna hear from the media is he sounded funny, is he a dottering fool? Guarantee that, also the underwear change. OK later.

[update]


Nothing to see here, move along.