Wednesday, July 14

Why does Michelle Malkin Hate Baby Jesus

Over at World o' Crap
Add the flag of the Philippines to the International Hall of Appeasers. Sign this pitiful nation up for a lifetime membership to the Axis of Weasels. And remind me never again to brag about the proud fighting spirit of my ancestors.
Wow. Casting away all allegeance to a doubtless proud and ancient ancestry. I guess you have to prove your street credentials as a patriot.
Is it really necessary to consign your ancestry to the trashpile of personal history and insult a country that has been a traditional ally. You had no problem with Marcos?

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm deeply, mortifyingly ashamed of my parents' native land.
Well Michelle, it's your right to discount the entire history of your ancestors, because the Phillipines decided to take their Iraqi marbles home, rather than stay in a protracted disaster that is the fault, ultimately of one little Man. Not that they had any say in the equation that led to this point. But I guess since you fell for all the crap fed to you by the NeoCons and ChickenHawk AssHats, you'd rather dump your entire heritage. If only I could follow your lead Michelle.

If only I knew from which African Country 3/8th of my genetic material came from. Sierra Leone? I could curse them for the scourge of bloody diamonds and internecine warfare. Gabon, Cameroon, Cote D'Ivoir,...you get the picture Michelle. I guess I could disavow the Swedish 1/2 of my ancestry for their lack of participation in Juniors wonderfull adventure. My mother's, mother's, mother who was Cherokee, well I guess we don't have them to kick around anymore.
The Battling Bastards of Bataan have given way to the Mollycoddling Milksops of Manila.
Michelle, I have to admit an alacrity for alliteratude myself. This sentence, supplies it to stunning effect, I genuflect to your grandiose genious.
Love, Kent.