Wednesday, September 1

Best Simpsons related posting activities

The opportunity stared some of us right in the face but we blinked, and missed. I am personally ashamed of myself, I just stood staring vacantly off into space while that platter full of those little quiche thingies that i like so much was presented, and I managed to find that one nasty tasting liver treat. Now while I run looking for a napkin to spit this crap out, take a look at this short post from Jesse titled Ken Griffey's Grotesquely Swollen Jaw. Damn kids.

[...Updidlydate...]
Umpire: Okay, let's go over the ground rules. You can't leave first until you chug a beer. Any man scoring has to chug a beer. you have to chug a beer at the top of all odd-numbered innings. Oh, and the fourth inning is the beer inning.
Wiggum: Hey, we know how to play softball!

Homer: You're Darryl Strawberry.
Darryl: Yes?
Homer: You play right field.
Darryl: Yes?
Homer: I play right field, too.
Darryl: So?
Homer: Well, are you better than me?
Darryl: Well, I never met you... but yes.