Friday, December 10

It's Friday Kids, and we all know what that means

Togetherness I

Jack and Ptolemy are taking a well deserved rest on the bed (It was made before they got up there and messed it up I swear). While Betty
who had clocked in for a shift of her own, has seen a possible opportunity for lovin'. And has started off to see if a petting hand is available. As you can see Ptolemy is a little worse for wear, apparently a local fight club just got started somewhere near the north fourty. I am only surmising that this is the case as well, Ptolemy seems to be uninterested in breaking the first rule of Fight Club.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Togetherness II

Kitainy Yev, lounges in supervision of Ptolemy who is running a quality assurance test on the victuals. I never got that report, now that I think of it, and as the bowl has since been emptyed, and everyone is still around, I just will not worry about it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us